Basking in a spring where its original shows were huge critical and audience hits, Netflix executives say they’ll triple spending on more original content going forward:
Netflix is certainly changing how we watch episodic and online programming. What do you think of this? Excited to see what else they come up with? Worried they’re spending too much on this and not getting the sure-thing deals with existing content providers?
- blairallen likes this
- dreamcatcheronline likes this
- dadevil11 reblogged this from deadlinecom
- micacha24 likes this
- smartinez85106 reblogged this from deadlinecom
- disco-dancer-donna likes this
- mr-michael2822 likes this
- affectdad said: Nope. I like the format of dropping a whole season at once. Only drawback is you are not certain when it is safe to talk about it online so you don’t spoil it.
- deadlinecom posted this